Hello blogging buddies! Is anyone still checking this little space in the blog-o-sphere? If you're reading...thanks for sticking with me!
Obviously I've been absent from the blogging world for (gasp!) more than a month and I'm sure I "owe" someone, somewhere an explanation. But I have none.
Sure, I've been busy. Busy praying for this family and of course sweet baby Stellan. I've also been busy with work and family and landscaping and other projects at our house.
But still, there should have been time for blogging. And yet, I haven't found time. See? It's an unexplained absence.
Oh well, things can only get better from here right? Right?
Stay tuned...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
An unexplained absence.
Posted by D.M. at 6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YAY!! glad you're back. :0) i've missed you!!
I've missed you, but I totally get it! :) Hope everything is going well! Nathan and I close on our own piece of heaven in exactly 7 days---from tomorrow morning. EEEEeee!
Hugs & Happy Landscaping! ;)
Sarah
Post a Comment