Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Breck!




It's been nearly 18 weeks since we read those magic, life-changing words on the Clear Blue Easy test. So far, things have been amazing!

I know I've taken quite the hiatus from the blogging world over the last few months, but now that winter is startling to settle in here (I know that it's only October, but apparently Mother Nature didn't get the message!)I should - in theory - have more time for blogging. Plus, I'd like to save some of these pregnancy memories!

Soooooooo, those of you who are still hanging around...check back for more baby-related posts as we get ready to welcome Baby Breck in March!

1 comments:

mittelmommy said...

so, i have been away from blogs for awhile myself...just not finding the time...anyway, i saw you the other day at pennolopy's and got thinking, "i haven't been to her blog in awhile" so, here i finally am...so happy that baby breck is on the way!! congratulations!!! i'm so far behind that i didn't know you were preggo and now you're getting close to the end already! again, so happy for you two..congrats!