The title says it all. Obviously we're disappointed that this latest cycle didn't turn out to be a winner...but hope prevails. We're looking into some options and refuse to be discouraged. Thankfully we're able to lean on eachother.
Just when I think I can't love this hubby of my any more...he does something sweet and amazing that knocks me off my feet. Like this morning for instance....
I had an eye doctor appointment at 11 a.m. and Mark met some buddies at 12:30 p.m. to golf. Knowing he'd be home for almost an hour while I was out, I asked him to do a couple things around the house. I got home from my appointment and was furious annoyed to see that he hadn't done any of the things we discussed.
My plan was to quickly check my email then give him a call (yes, I knew he was on a golf course and probably wouldn't answer but I inteded to leave a message) to let him know that I was ticked.
I wiggled the computer mouse to get rid of the screen saver and plopped into the chair...then promptly started crying. I found three minimized web pages: Baby Center , Baby Hopes , and Ovulation.com.
I love this man. I love that we are on the same page with everything we're trying to do to create a family. I love that he is so supportive. I love that he seeks out information to help us. I love that he worries but tries to hide it so I won't see. I just...love him!!
P.S. I did leave a message on his phone. One that simply said, "I love you!"
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Nope
Posted by D.M. at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
to get a nope. and to be okay. is so nice to see. i know it's not 'easy' to see nope, yes i have seen them! :0) but know and trust that god has a plan. i've said it before, but we see only small dabs of his paintbrush, HE sees his entire masterpiece. :0)
Post a Comment