Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Papers?!

Since we started this adventure into first-time-home-ownership, we've signed more papers than I care to count. Just when I thought we were in the clear - at least for a little while - hubby brought home a stack of paperwork last night.

By my rough calculation, we've signed more than 200 sheets of paper in just these "initial stages" of the process. That's got to be at least a whole tree, right?

I sure hope these mortgage people, banks, and realtors are using recycled paper.

We're still shooting for a closing date of January 16, at which time I'm sure we'll sign another 127 papers before we can actually lay claim to the house.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining....I'm simply whining!

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That's nothing... Wait until the day you close. They literally bring in a book and drop it on the table. It's CRAZY!

You'll get through it. It's worth it. I'm so happy for both of you! :)

Sarah