Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not Forgotten

Dont worry, I promise I haven't forgotten about this little space in the great blog-o-sphere. It's just that we've been going through a very trying time and I really haven't felt much like posting.

I promise some day (soon) to share the details of all we've been through in the last two weeks. I just can't bring myself to type it out quite yet.

In any event, I'm so amazed that through it all we've found the strength and faith to brush aside those "why me's?" and other thoughts of feeling sorry for ourselves and really appreciate that we have each other no matter what happens.

No more than ever, we recognize just how many families there are out there who are struggling and in need of prayer and kind thoughts.

Here's just a small list of those I've been thinking of/praying for this week: Amanda, Harper, Brayden, Eden's Family, Little Russ, and Ashley.

It's so important to remember that even in times when we're feeling all alone...scared...forgotten...there's always someone we can turn to.

Blessings to all of you!

0 comments: