I shoveled the driveway, removing a good four inches of snow while more of the fluffy white stuff fell down around me.
I finally unpacked the boxes in our office.
I washed a sink full of dishes and did two loads of laundry.
I sewed the er..."private area" of my husbands work pants where a tiny hole appeared. I have no idea how or why he gets holes in this area...I don't ask questions.
I used the lint roller on hubby's work shirts...cuz I know how much he hates lint.
I organized all of my info for the upcoming Relay For Life event and emailed my fellow team mates with that info.
I uploaded a zillion pictures and sent them (via Wal-Mart.com) to be printed.
I put new pictures in my two photo collage frames. I made a grocery list.
I windexed (yes, that's a word) our coffee table and took out the recyclables.
While I did these things, I watched the episodes of Jon & Kate Plus Eight and Little People, Big World that I TiVo'd (gosh I have no idea how to spell that) Monday night and four episodes of Full House.
What have you done today?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Guess what I did today?
Posted by D.M. at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Umm yeah.... JEALOUS! I probably didn't do anything that day! :)
Sarah
Post a Comment