Two posts. One week. I know. You're shocked.
Well, get used to it. I've decided to turn over a new leaf. No wait. A new forest.
You see, I've had an epiphany of sorts and here it is:
Someday (hopefully soon) Mark and I will have the little family we dream of. I'm guessing during that exciting and magical time in our lives, our struggles to create that family will be far from our minds.
I firmly believe that each and every experience in my life have helped to shape the person I've become. All the hard times, the struggles...they're all a part of me.
So as difficult as it is to admit, our struggle with (in)fertility is a big part of who I am today and a HUGE part of who I'll be tomorrow.
Hopefully my blog posts - which will document our travel into the turbulent waters of infertility - will help me appreciate all the more, the miracle that we will create. Thus, my promise to myself to post regularly about our progress, or lack-thereof.
Alright, so I've laid the ground work for what this blog will become.
Sure, I'll still throw in amazingly funny anecdotes from my cutie nieces and nephews and I'll share some pictures of our home remodeling projects. I'll still probably complain about my husband and whine about my mundane life...but until I can write the "I'm-pregnant-and-I'm-so-excited-I'm-about-to-burst" post, this blog will serve as my way to document our journey.
Coming soon...I'll share what we're doing, right now to (hopefully) grow our family.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Fertility Blog
Posted by D.M. at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment