It's time for another Not Me! Monday hosted by MckMama!
I did not cry twice during our priest's homily yesterday and I did not spend most of my prayer time in church asking God to bless us with a baby.
I did not tear up again when my sister-in-law hugged me and said "Happy Mother's Day," explaining that I should celebrate because there's a baby in my heart.
I certainly did not relish the fact that on Mother's Day I not only got to hug my own, wonderful Mama but also the very best mother-in-law a girl could ask for.
I did not spend hours with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law on Saturday playing card and dice games. It was not the most fun I've had in ages!
On Friday night I definitely did not take the opportunity to actually act my age by going out with friends for drinks and an amazing show at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. I certainly did not change my facebook status to reflect that fun.
Mark and I did not get into a *huge* argument Saturday night and did not go to bed angry. He did not totally make up for it the next day by giving me a huge hug and telling me "Don't worry, honey next Mother's Day will be sooooooo great cuz you'll have our baby in your arms!"
I am not so thankful for this day and every day that I get to spend with him....
Monday, May 11, 2009
NoT mE!
Posted by D.M. at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
A great Not-Me-Monday! :)
Sarah
Post a Comment