Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Wait

Arrrgh. This two week wait is torture. Everything I do, I can't help but wonder...

While the whole world (Ha! I should only be so important!) waits with me, I'll admit we have been busy with other things. Landscaping projects seem to take up most of our time these days, which is great. It's just what we wanted...a space of our own to make beautiful!

We're also getting ready for our first party at OUR HOUSE this weekend! Whoo hoo!

Speaking of the weekend...Sunday or Monday should tell the tale. I experienced a bit of cramping for three or four days after ovulation. What does that mean? You tell me!

Till next time....

2 comments:

agk11808 said...

argh the TWW!! horrible! yeah for ovulation and ovulation pains! that means everything is working good! now wait for it....but don't test too soon, seeing negative, and your lovely friend on the same day stings. Good luck!!! ;)

Sarah said...

Could you please hurry up and get pregnant so I can uncross my fingers and get some work done around here!?!?!? :) Lol J/k!

I'm patiently waiting with you and sending as much good energy as I can your way!

First parties are SO exciting! We had our first dinner party a week ago, and it thrilled me!

Sarah