Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08 .... and Vacation!


Wisconsin Dells ~ Mt. Olympus 2008

Even though I'm so very tired and have tons of laundry to do, I wanted to sneak in a quick post mainly because its 8/08/08! I look forward to this day of "same numbers" every year! How fun!



I'm thinking that my mom is a little sad today...right after Mark and I got married she told me we should start trying to have a baby so that I could deliver on 8/8/08 because she thought that would be a great day for a birthday. Sorry mom! Lol.



Well, we just got back from our wonderful vacation. We had so much fun! I'll post a few pics for now and do more of a post tomorrow because I really need to get those chlorine-soaked clothes in the washer and Mark needs a nap...big time! For now enjoy the pics!



Mark got pulled up on stage during the Tommy Bartlett Show to help with a trick!

Me at the Moose Jaw...yum!

~Pirates Cove Mini Golf...love those waterfalls!~

0 comments: