Yikes! It's been a long time since I posted! I really want to do a lengthy post about Relay for Life, which we participated in on Friday/Saturday, and all the other fun stuff we did over the weekend but I'm simply too distracted to do that now.
Mark and I have had a very stressful fighting time. We're lashing out at eachother for no reason it seems. Last night he was very angry and said (paraphrasing) "Well if we're making eachother so unhappy, why are we together?"
Ugh. It broke my heart. This sucks, really it does. We're talking and trying to get to the root of our arguments so we can hopefully stop having them all together, but it's slow going.
It seems we get on this really bad streak where all we do is fight, then we're really good for a while...it keeps flipping back and forth like that.
I don't really even remember what we started fighting about. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting to get a house and move forward with our plans for a family, but we're feeling kind of stuck with that.
Blah. Oh well, I'm sure we'll be fine. I promise to post some real stuff soon.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
blah
Posted by D.M. at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment