Today I am nervous. My nervousness is evident by all I've accomplished today: swept and scrubbed the kitchen floor, put away two loads of laundry, washed/dried/sorted one more load of laundry, made a lasagna and a pan of brownies, dusted the entire apartment, made the bed, and washed the dishes and it's only 10:27 a.m.
I'm nervous because in a few short hours we have an appointment with someone who could potentially change our lives. Not one to count my chickens before they've hatched, I will leave you dear blogger friends guessing until I'm ready to make an announcement about the source of my nervousness.
Maybe you're able to guess, maybe you only think you're able to guess...in any case have you enjoyed my over-usage of italics in this post? I hope so.
Look for an announcement (hopefully) by the end of this week. In the mean time pray that everything works out and that I won't drive myself nuts with all this nervous energy!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Nervous
Posted by D.M. at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment