Welcome to another entertaining Not Me! Monday post, originally hosted by McMama, my all time favorite blogger. Ever.
Not me...
I so did not go out with my hubby, brother/sister-in-law and our friends on Saturday night and I definately did not have a teensy bit too much to drink.
Along the same line, that evening did not find me singing karaoke or flirting with a 60-something-year-old bartender in the hopes that I'd get a couple extra cherries in my drink. Nope, not me at all.
I swear I didn't spend almost an entire Sunday watching the Packers and Brewers games while dishes piled high in my sink and the bathroom begged to be cleaned. Eww, dirty. Not my style at all.
I guarantee I did not "throw a fit" when hubby suggested we flip our matress...and today my back is not sore because of said flipping.
Today, I am not going to treat myself to a delicious cappuccino or a chocolate chip muffin and I am also not going to skip out on work early tonight...just like I am not posting this from my desk. At work. Nope.
Monday, September 29, 2008
::NoT mE mOnDaY::
Posted by D.M. at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
loved the flirting with the 60 yr old! Too funny!
Oh, thanks for reminding me.. I so need to flip my matress.. Sorry your back is hurting.. ugh.
Post a Comment