McMama, over at one of my favorite blogs has challenged her readers to do a "Not me! Monday" post. Go on over to her site to read more about it.
Here's my Not Me! Monday list:
Last weekend I did not bake a pan of brownies and then proceed to eat an entire row while standing at my kitchen counter. Nope, not me.
I also did not yell at a bunch of hooligan teenagers who were screaming outside my bedroom window at 1 a.m. because that would mean I'm a crazy person. And I'm not. Ok?
This morning I did not hit the snooze button three times and I did not stroll (rush) into my office at 8:04 a.m. I didn't. Really.
I am not, at this very moment, writing this post while I'm supposed to be working and I am definitely not drinking a Wild Cherry Pepsi because it is not 10:48 a.m.
Tonight I will not leave work early to make sure I'm home to catch a new episode of Jon&Kate + Eight because, of course, I am not addicted to that show.
Your turn! Send me a comment so I'll know to check out your "Not Me!" Monday post...how fun!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Not me! Monday
Posted by D.M. at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love Jon & Kate + 8 too! Love your Not Me Monday! (a fellow MckMama reader)
I sooo would never eat the brownies like that either!!! watching Jon and Kate + 8 with ya tonight!
Yay for Jon & Kate!!! I have an icky new work schedule (for now), so I never get to watch the show on Mondays anymore. I'm forced to always watch reruns. Hopefully you & I can catch up soon!
Post a Comment