Just a quick note to let everyone know that I survived the weekend! Save for a bit of a sunburn on my shoulders and knees, I was unscathed! I seriously thought I'd break something (ie. an arm or leg) on our white-water rafting trip.
This year's annual "Brother/Sister Outing" was planned by Randy and Kris who chose to take us on a seven hour rafting trip on the Wolf River. It was a lot of fun, but I ended up getting sick. It's ok, I knew I would as I have severe motion sickness. I wore SeaBands and took Dramamine but they just couldn't hold up past hour five of the trip.
The whole weekend was great and it was nice for me to be able to have a few drinks and a good time without worrying about having to drive or worrying about whether or not I'm pregnant. I may have mentioned that Mark and I aren't really trying, but we're also not preventing anything. I'm always leery about having even one drink until I know for sure each month. Luckily with this trip I knew for sure so I could enjoy myself.
I have a few pictures to upload from my digital and then the whole disposable camera from rafting that needs to be developed, so I'll do a longer post about the trip with lots of pictures probably on Wednesday.
Until then we'll be busy. We've got volleyball league tonight and we're meeting with another builder Tuesday night. Friday is the 4th of July parade and then the party and fireworks at Mike and Kelly's place. Whew! I'm still tired from the weekend and we've got a busy week ahead! Time to get back to work....
This year's annual "Brother/Sister Outing" was planned by Randy and Kris who chose to take us on a seven hour rafting trip on the Wolf River. It was a lot of fun, but I ended up getting sick. It's ok, I knew I would as I have severe motion sickness. I wore SeaBands and took Dramamine but they just couldn't hold up past hour five of the trip.
The whole weekend was great and it was nice for me to be able to have a few drinks and a good time without worrying about having to drive or worrying about whether or not I'm pregnant. I may have mentioned that Mark and I aren't really trying, but we're also not preventing anything. I'm always leery about having even one drink until I know for sure each month. Luckily with this trip I knew for sure so I could enjoy myself.
I have a few pictures to upload from my digital and then the whole disposable camera from rafting that needs to be developed, so I'll do a longer post about the trip with lots of pictures probably on Wednesday.
Until then we'll be busy. We've got volleyball league tonight and we're meeting with another builder Tuesday night. Friday is the 4th of July parade and then the party and fireworks at Mike and Kelly's place. Whew! I'm still tired from the weekend and we've got a busy week ahead! Time to get back to work....





0 comments:
Post a Comment