Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something my husband hates....



This is my nightstand. Mark sighs every time he looks at it. He just cannot fathom why I need so much lotion. The fact is I don't need it. I want it!

I love to have a variety to choose from and while I use lotion off an on throughout the day, my nightly routine includes lots of moisturizing! I use a non-scented lotion for sensitive skin after I wash my face, then I choose the "flavor" of the evening and lotion up my arms, legs, and feet.

Mark doesn't understand the need for lotion or why I want to make sure I smell nice before going to sleep. He also doesn't understand why I put on deodorant before bed time, even though I've explained my reasoning... I'm a girl!

Hmmm...good thing he hasn't seen my desk at work -I have four lotion "flavors" there- or the center console of our car where I've stashed two other bottles!

0 comments: