Please pray for Patty. Though I don't know her personally, I do know some of her family. Click on the link to read her story.
I'm heading off to a meeting in a bit so I probably won't get around to posting those pictures I promised. Mark is meeting with one of the builders while I'm gone and another will be coming by the apartment around 8 p.m. tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to Appleton with my dad to donate blood - he'll get his 18 gallon pin! I'm so proud of him! So, this was just a short post to let you know that there will be a longer post and pictures tomorrow...I promise!
I'm heading off to a meeting in a bit so I probably won't get around to posting those pictures I promised. Mark is meeting with one of the builders while I'm gone and another will be coming by the apartment around 8 p.m. tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to Appleton with my dad to donate blood - he'll get his 18 gallon pin! I'm so proud of him! So, this was just a short post to let you know that there will be a longer post and pictures tomorrow...I promise!





0 comments:
Post a Comment