Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a girl!!

Hooray and congratulations to this fun mommy who gave birth to a little girl this morning! I've been a faithful follower of In A Shoe blog and was so thrilled to be able to read as she updated the blog throughout the labor process. This is her eighth little girl and there's one son thrown into the mix...it will be fun to see how the little guy handles growing up in a house full of women! Check out her blog...you'll love it!

On another note, we're leaving this afternoon for the annual Brother/Sister Outing. We're heading "up North" to go white water rafting...I'm very excited! I'm sure there will be lots of fun pics to post next week. I bought a disposable, water proof camera to use rafting (I obviously wouldn't want to ruin either of our new digitals) so it may take a few days to have them developed the "old fashioned" way.

Hope you have a mosquito-less weekend!

0 comments: