Did you know that my husband subscribes to Maxim magazine? No? Really? Neither did I. Boy was I surprised to open up the mailbox and see not one but two editions of this lovely magazine with my husband's name and our address plastered on the cover.
He says he was able to subscribe online and pay $20 for two year's subscription. Guess what? I didn't even want one month of this trash...now we get two years.
He instisted I read it because "It's not as bad you think!"
Uh huh. Right. It's full to the brim with half naked women ("They're swim suits, Dani! Jeez!) and off-color jokes ("It's funny...you have no sense of humor honey!"). Yay. As you can tell I'm just thrilled with the latest of my husband's schemes.
Perhaps I should run out and subscribe to all six of the magazines that are on my wish list? Yeesh. The joys of living with men.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Did you know?
Posted by D.M. at 5:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment