Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IsSuEs

First off...can I just say that I hate having to think of a creative blog post title? I can? Thanks. I hate having to think of a creative blog post title.

Just plain hate it. There. That's one of my issues.

We're having "issues" with our house loan that I'm not going to get into right now, but let's just say we really need things to go our way. Mark and I have excellent credit so this is the last thing we thought we'd have to deal with. Turns out there's lots of issues going on with the banks and mortgage companies in relation to changes the government recently employed. Ugh.

This is very frustrating and upsetting, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for a good outcome.

I'm also currently having issues with the dishwasher in our apartment...but that's a whole 'nother post entirely.

Because I haven't got much else to say...I'll leave you with this:

There are two ways of meeting difficulties:
you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them.
- Phyllis Battome

0 comments: