It's that time again... Not Me! Monday, hosted by the fabulous MckMama.
Here are my shopping related Not Me's:
Mark and I did not do a five hour power shop on Saturday and pick up gifts for everyone on our list. We are just not that good.
While perusing the toy aisles at Fleet Farm I did not linger in the obviously girly sections and contemplate buying adorable pink things even though I was supposed to be shopping for my three-year-old Godson.
I did not get claustrophobic when I found myself surrounding by three screaming babies, and a gaggle of cranky old men.
I certainly didn't insist that we "swing by" several more stores than Mark wanted to. And...I did not beg to go inside Babies R Us.
I also wasn't extremely disappointed when my hubby showed no interest what-so-ever in checking out Babies R Us and I didn't point out the FOUR pregnant women we saw sauntering into the store as we drove past it...because I'm not obsessed, that's why.
We did not spend too much money and buy too many gifts for our Godchildren, because we don't spoil them. As we were not spoiling them, we didn't say "We will never buy this much stuff for our kids."
We did not finally agree that we won't buy gifts for eachother this year. And we're sticking to it...or not.
Ha ha. Hope you have a great Not Me! Monday sort of day.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Not Me...Shopping Style
Posted by D.M. at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment