Hmmm...let's see...what is there to share?
I could go into detail about our ongoing house purchase/loan approval drama or tell you about the icky-flu thing I'm still battling.
I probably should post about my dear husband's horrible behavior Saturday night when he went to a local bar with his brother or I could tell you about how I had to take care of his intoxicated self while I was battling the icky-flu thing.
I could post about my "do nothing Sunday" in which I...did nothing.
I really could tell you all about my struggle to get up this morning...and how, after several days off of work, I hit the snooze button 5 times and barely made it out the door.
And I suppose I could share my New Year's Resolutions or post some fabulous Not Me's...but...
there really isn't much to say today. So I won't share any of those things....I'll just save them for another day...when I have something to say.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Nothin' Much to Say
Posted by D.M. at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment