Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Fun Things

Fun Thing #1: I got to hold an adorable, chubby, drooly six month old baby boy last night. In a bar.

Fun Thing #2: My co-workers and I had four drinks before sitting down to eat as part of our Ladies Night Out event last night...and I didn't once hear "We should probably switch to Coke."

Fun Thing #3: I found a package of earrings this morning that I'm guessing I bought for our wedding last year. For the first time in a looooooooong time all 10 of the holes in my ears are filled with diamondy goodness.

Fun Thing #4: Anthony Edwards. On ER. Last night. 'Nuff said.

Fun Thing #5: I'm working on a really big, really exciting project at work. I can't wait till the day I see someone I know looking at this thing I created and can tell them "that's mine!"

Fun Thing #6: I cut my hair yesterday. On my own...all by myself. And it looks great! (That's the fun thing about long, curly hair...there's really no style so it's pretty much impossible to screw it up!)

Fun Thing #7: I'm writing out my shopping list this morning. Mark is going to the Packer game on Sunday and I'm going shopping...with his money! What could be more fun?

Fun Thing #8: It looks like I won't have scrape the frost off my car this morning...yes!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Like you said... Anthony Edwards... ER... 'nuff said! Great episode!!!