Aaah! I've been tagged (a first for me) by a blogger buddy, Amanda.
Sure, why not? I'm always up for a challenge! Here goes:
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
My "boyfriend" Josh...who didn't talk to me the entire time we were at the dance but, strangely enough, bought the most beautiful corsage for me to wear.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes I do...his name is Josh and he's not the Josh I went to prom with. (What can I say, I had a thing for guys with J names.)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I believe it was Smirnoff Ice.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting for the most adorable little girls ever. (Side note...I saw both the girls at the county fair this summer. Would you believe they are teenagers!?)
5. What was your first car?
My beloved black Pontiac Grand Am...that car was amazing.
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
My hubby...he surprised me by adding text messaging to our phone plan so we can stay in touch the next few days when we won't be together.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Hubby, of course.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Winkle. Although she had twins the year I was in first grade and we had a substitute (Mrs. Fitzpatrick) for most of the year.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I am deprived...and have never flown. Sad, but true.
10. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
My daycare friend Holly and though we graduated together, we weren't/aren't friends.
11. What was your first sport played?
Softball...I was catcher!
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Umm...I'm guessing Deanne's house?
13. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Marky.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My own!
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Turned off my alarm/turned on the news.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Ready for this one.... THE BACKSTREET BOYS!
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
My ears when I was seven, and my star tattoos when I was 20.
18. First foreign country you went to?
I've been to Canada...does that count?
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Well...I was at a high school party and the police came bust the underagers. Luckily the officer wound up in the ditch (the roads were icy) and was too embarassed to issue fines.
20. When was your first detention?
Never had detention!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Wisconsin. Born and Raised!
22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Umm...I think I've done the heart breaking. At least, I've never been dumped but I've done some dumping in my time.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Miss Jennifer (whom I love dearly and miss sooooo much...Jenny are you reading this?!)
24. Where did you go on your limo ride?
PrOm
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Firsts
Posted by D.M. at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment