Sorry dear blogger friends, for making you think I've fallen off the face of the Earth. I haven't. I'm here. Never fear.
It's been a very busy week at my new job. I learned lots of new stuff, tackled two big projects all on my own, bonded even more with my new co-workers and even managed to land a new client!
Much of what I'm doing is graphics design, involving creating business cards, letter heads, and forms for hundreds of area businesses. This week I started working more with customers and I've really enjoyed that interaction.
I'm very close with one of my new co-workers and love hearing stories about her six month old son. Everyone else is very nice and, though I've made a few mistakes, overall I feel pretty confident.
It's been a big change for me to work 8 straight hours a day and now that it's dark out when I get home, I'm tired really early. Somehow, we've managed to keep the apartment semi clean. It was nice that Mark made supper twice last week as most days he's getting home earlier than I do.
Last night he surprised me by suggesting we order out Chinese food and hang out at home to watch movies. Ususally he's bugging me to "go out" on Friday nights and, let's face it, I have no desire to do that.
Anyway...here are some pics I've neglected to post....
My Godson Jade...the Elephant
Our Grandfather Clock
::Beautiful::
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Off the Face of the Earth...
Posted by D.M. at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment