I'm so thrilled that this week is a short one at work. Not that I deserve a break after working there only a month, but I could really use one. Today is the last day we're open, so I'm looking at a four day weekend...whoo hooo!
We're having a "feast" at work today - a pot luck thing that I'm really looking forward to. On December 4 we're doing our girls night out but we're going to decorate the office for Christmas first! I'm way excited because I love decorating for the holidays.
I'm a bit down because Mark said he doesn't want to put up a tree or decorate this year because, in his words, "We might still find a house to move into and we don't want to have that extra hassle."
Yeah, buddy keep dreaming. I want a TREE!
Anyway...I'm off track. Tomorrow morning I'll be hunting with my family then I'll join up with Mark for the Big Breckheimer Thanksgiving Feast. Mmmmm. I can't wait. The only downer this year is that my nephews Troy and Craig - who are serving in the Air Force and Army, respectively - won't be there. Guess I'll just have to eat their share of turkey too!
Friday we're going to be butchering the deer and I might venture out for a bit of shopping on Black Friday. We'll see how brave I am.
Sooooo the point of all this is to say...that I won't be blogging for a while, but all you faithful readers should be spending time with your families and enjoying Thanksgiving Feasts...so you won't miss my blog too much!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thanksgiving Feasts
Posted by D.M. at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment