Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me!

It's time for another edition of Not Me! Monday, hosted by my all time favorite blogger MckMama.

Last week I did not compulsively (and by that I mean at least 10 times a day) check MckMama's blog to find out if little Stellan had finally arrived.

I did not rejoice, shed some tears and run to my husband for a hug when I read that baby Stellan is the picture of health!

I did not grill my brother's best friend, hoping to find out details about an alleged girl friend...and when that friend failed to provide details, I did not sneak into my brother's room to peruse the list of text messages on his phone. I totally did not do that, because that would be sneaky and underhanded and I'm really a very honest person.

I did not accidentally wear flip flops and a light coat to Saturday's high school playoff football game. The weather was not 30 degrees and I did not freeze key parts of my body off.

At Saturday's Halloween party, my mother-in-law and I did not cheat on a scavenger hunt and I did not sneak two pieces of fudge and a brownie before we ate.

I most certainly did not force hubby to drive down one of the busiest Trick-or-Treating streets in our City yesterday so I could check out all the cute costumes. I did not tear up when I saw a baby dressed up like hippo, because I am not at all emotional these days.

I am not annoyed by the bells on our beautiful, new grandfather clock. I am not contemplating snapping the ringing mechanism so I never have to hear the chimes again. I have not been too lazy to post pictures of this beautiful clock that was delivered to our apartment on Wednesday.

I did not get up at 6:15 a.m. today because daylight savings time has not messed me up completely.

I am not already looking forward to summer!

0 comments: