Today, Mark and I have officially been married 9 months! I'm not going to lie - things have been rocky, but all that matters is we're back on track and looking forward to our future. It's hard to believe it's been this long...time sure has flown by. We also recently celebrated four years together...it feels wonderful to know I've found my soul mate, the man who will always be there for me through the good times and the not so good.
Let's cross our fingers that the next time I title a post "9 Months" it will be to announce an addition to our family! This might be tmi (too much information) but we went shopping this weekend and I stocked up on home pregnancy tests! When the time comes, I don't want to have to run out to the store to find out...I'll want to know right away! Mark, of course, rolled his eyes. He does that a lot because he thinks it's ridiculous how badly I want a baby. He doesn't understand that all I've ever wanted was to be a mommy. When I was four years old and my aunt asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I answered,
"A mommy...and a truck driver." Lol. Such ambition!





0 comments:
Post a Comment