Today, I'm counting my blessings. I don't do it nearly enough, but it's oh so important to take time to stop, think and give thanks and praise for all I have and all I'm able to do.
Things that made me smile/feel blessed/give thanks today:
1. Phone calls from my husband just to say "I love you."
2. A favorite song heard on the radio
3. A rain-free day so my family could finish the hay
4. Mark treating me to a special dinner
5. Finishing another blue baby bootie!
6. ...that our mailbox included an invitation to a wedding and a letter from a dear friend instead of all bills.
7. Helping my mom organize the new house she's waited so long for...
8. My brother's happiness
9. Freshly cut flowers on my desk at work
10. An email from an old friend
11. LOVE!
Friday, July 25, 2008
:::Blessings:::
Posted by D.M. at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment