*Warning: "girly stuff" discussed below....
So, my moodiness from the past few days was finally explained this morning when I realized it was "that time of the month." Ugh. I had thought my issues with this were resolved, but I guess not.
You see, I was on oral contraceptives (mostly for medical reasons) for more than five years, but at the beginning of this year I decided to stop taking them so I could start to get back into a more natural cycle to prepare for our plans to have a baby.
Since I've stopped taking it, things have been so out of whack and unpredictable and oh so very annoying. I thought things were getting better, though, because the last two months everything was right "on time" and normal. I'm so frustrated right now thinking that if I don't get into a more regular cycle, we'll have many more complications in trying to conceive because I'll never know when I'm ovulating.
Ugh! I'm feeling rather disgusted with the whole thing right now!
Ok, enough about that. We've had a pretty fun weekend so far. Friday night we ordered out Chinese as a special treat and Mark watched the Brewer game while I finished up my book. It was nice to be together, even though we were doing separate things.
Saturday he went golfing in the morning while I did some cleaning and such, then in the afternoon I went to Jazz Fest with my mom while he tried to take a nap. We went to the fireworks last night and they were amazing! We found awesome seats this year and we were able to lie on the ground and watch...it was like they were raining down on us!
We got home around 11 p.m. and Mark got two hours or so of sleep before he had to get up at 1:30 a.m. to get ready to leave for the fishing trip. All the guys met in our apartment's parking lot and carpooled to Sheboygan where the charter boats are.
Mark just called and said the boat he was on caught 18, and the other boat (with the rest of the fam) caught just 8! Mark got to reel in five. Whoo hooo! I'm off to accompany my parents on a shopping trip for some stuff for their new (North Country Homes) house which comes on TUESDAY! Yay for them...they are so excited!
Mark and the guys will clean up the fish, come home to change quickly, then head off to golf. Later, we'll meet up at my brother and sister-in-laws' house for a cook out. Another busy (and painful...ugh cramps) weekend at the Breckheimer household!!





1 comments:
I know how it is trying to get pregnant. I wish you all the luck. My husband and I have been trying for 3 yrs now. Well maybe 2 yrs, end of last yr and all this year he has been deployed so, no trying there.
Post a Comment