Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Times

Mark has been so sweet that last few days...I love it! We went to his brother's house for a cook out yesterday afternoon and he knew I really hadn't been feeling well. He also knows that when I feel "icky" I need to drink 7 Up/Sprite/Sierra Mist - anything white and light. He got a 7Up for me and I went to go sit with my sister-in-laws and nieces while he hovered over the grill with the guys. About a half hour later, he came over and brought me another soda just as I was finishing up the first one! I was so happy and surprised by his sweet gesture.

I started feeling better, but when we got home we both decided to go to bed right away. Without me having to ask him, he cuddled up to me and stayed there for most of the night. (Backtrack: About a year ago we bought a new, king sized bed and because of its huge-ness we sleep so far apart that I often have to ask him to meet me in the middle for some cuddle time. It was so nice not to ask, for him to just want to be with me!)

Then today during one of the many times we talk throughout the day he said "I feel like we didn't spend very much time together this weekend, I really miss you." Awwwww.

My cup runneth over. See, even though there are days when I want to strangle him and wonder why we ever decided to get married....we end up with weeks at a time where everything is great and all that love comes pouring back.

Now that we've got things right in our relationship, we're gonna get started on some serious house hunting. We have a prospect in mind that is so very exciting and perfect for us...now we're just trusting that things will turn out for us and waiting to see if this dream home is in God's plan for us. That's what we truly believe - that everything we do is part of a plan He has set for us. If it doesn't happen a certain way, then it wasn't meant to be.

Oh! I must go, a new episode of Jon and Kate + Eight is on...can't miss it!!

0 comments: