Seems that a lot of my posts center on my fixation with babies/pregnancy and lately knitting. This post includes all that!
I found this cute pattern for knitting baby booties and have decided to knit three boy-colored pairs and three girl-colored pairs to stow away in one of the dozens of tubs full of baby clothes I've gotten from my sisters-in-law. As I mentioned, I really want this to be a fun tradition for each of our newborns to wear a pair of booties, knit by mommy, home from the hospital.
I found this cute pattern for knitting baby booties and have decided to knit three boy-colored pairs and three girl-colored pairs to stow away in one of the dozens of tubs full of baby clothes I've gotten from my sisters-in-law. As I mentioned, I really want this to be a fun tradition for each of our newborns to wear a pair of booties, knit by mommy, home from the hospital.
Hopefully we'll soon have little feet to fill these booties! In the meantime, I'm having lots of fun with my knitting. I've also found a pattern for newborn hats and I'm thinking I might try to figure out that pattern once the booties are done. How cute would that be to have a little one wear matching hat and booties!
Hope you enjoy my ramblings about babies, cuz I don't think they'll stop anytime soon.
On another note, I got a call from my two and a half year old Godson yesterday. He was so very excited to inform me that he "Went poppy on the potty!" Yay Jade! I don't know how I ever lived without these 25 amazing nieces and nephews in my life!?





1 comments:
the booties are super cute
Post a Comment