Hello. My name is Danielle Breckheimer and I am a blog lurker.
I first developed this addiction nearly two years ago when I stumbled upon a blog written by a friend of a friend. I began reading her blog daily and felt inspired by her humor, gorgeous photos of her kids and overall eagerness to share her life through blogging.
I currently read 25 blogs on a daily or sometimes twice daily basis. I can't stop. Each night I spend more than an hour catching up on my blog reading. Most nights reading about the problems, joys and happenings in other people's lives is the only thing that keeps me going!
I first developed this addiction nearly two years ago when I stumbled upon a blog written by a friend of a friend. I began reading her blog daily and felt inspired by her humor, gorgeous photos of her kids and overall eagerness to share her life through blogging.
I currently read 25 blogs on a daily or sometimes twice daily basis. I can't stop. Each night I spend more than an hour catching up on my blog reading. Most nights reading about the problems, joys and happenings in other people's lives is the only thing that keeps me going!
"My" Blogs
I read a wide variety of blogs written by people from all walks of life. I read written by moms with large families and I read blogs written by adoptive parents, who detail the triumphs and struggles of raising abused and neglected children.
I read several blogs written by cancer survivors and some that are written by parents of children who have lost their battle with cancer.
I read Nathan's Blog and pray for his wife Tricia, who just received a double lung transplant, and his daughter Gwenyth, who was born extremely premature. I read funny blogs and a few that never fail to make me cry.
My name is Danielle Breckheimer and today, I am not only a blog lurker, but also a blog writer!
I read a wide variety of blogs written by people from all walks of life. I read written by moms with large families and I read blogs written by adoptive parents, who detail the triumphs and struggles of raising abused and neglected children.
I read several blogs written by cancer survivors and some that are written by parents of children who have lost their battle with cancer.
I read Nathan's Blog and pray for his wife Tricia, who just received a double lung transplant, and his daughter Gwenyth, who was born extremely premature. I read funny blogs and a few that never fail to make me cry.
My name is Danielle Breckheimer and today, I am not only a blog lurker, but also a blog writer!





0 comments:
Post a Comment