Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love my husband because....

...he is sweet and funny and likes to watch cartoons. I love my husband because he sleeps with a stuffed Snoopy AND a stuffed Clifford every night. I love him because he is so willing to help others and he loves his family.

I love my husband because... he can reach stuff that I can't and he usually remembers to put the toilet seat down. I love him because he makes me feel safe, he calms my fears, he yells at me when I put myself down and he thinks I'm beautiful.

I love my husband because he makes me want to be a better person. I love him because he always kisses me before he leaves for work and sometimes he puts funny little notes in my purse for me to find. I love my husband because he is a hard worker and a great golfer.


Happy Birthday 26th Birthday Mark!

0 comments: