Yesterday Mark and I made the trek to his brother Mike's house to load up all their baby stuff. Mike and Kelly have decided they're done having and kids and generously passed on all their baby furniture to us! We're so blessed.
We loaded up a bouncer, a stroller, an infant car seat, a baby bathtub, a high chair, and half dozen other odds and ends things that come in oh so handy when babies are around. Actually, Mike and Mark loaded up the stuff...I happily played with the kids in the "sam box." (Translation: Sand Box)
Reed, Gwen and I dug a hole to China, used the swings to touch the clouds, climbed the "wrong" way up the slide and made dandelion bracelets to add to our natural beauty. As we were collecting the mostly dead dandelions for our jewelry, Gwen stumbled upon one, still-yellow weed (er...flower).
"Here. Pweety!" She exclaimed as she handed it to me.
"Oooh thank you Gweny, it's beautiful!" I said and lifted it to my nose to take a whiff.
Gwen promptly held out her hand in front of my face and shouted "Stop! Don't eat dose. Dat's bad!"
Mmmmm. Good advice. Something tells me she's heard that a time or two!
We loaded up a bouncer, a stroller, an infant car seat, a baby bathtub, a high chair, and half dozen other odds and ends things that come in oh so handy when babies are around. Actually, Mike and Mark loaded up the stuff...I happily played with the kids in the "sam box." (Translation: Sand Box)
Reed, Gwen and I dug a hole to China, used the swings to touch the clouds, climbed the "wrong" way up the slide and made dandelion bracelets to add to our natural beauty. As we were collecting the mostly dead dandelions for our jewelry, Gwen stumbled upon one, still-yellow weed (er...flower).
"Here. Pweety!" She exclaimed as she handed it to me.
"Oooh thank you Gweny, it's beautiful!" I said and lifted it to my nose to take a whiff.
Gwen promptly held out her hand in front of my face and shouted "Stop! Don't eat dose. Dat's bad!"
Mmmmm. Good advice. Something tells me she's heard that a time or two!
Miss Gwen





0 comments:
Post a Comment