I know what you're thinking...stop with the changes already! The problem is, I took an Html and Web Editing class in college and used to love to putz around with changing settings and layout on my old blog.
With work, wedding planning and life taking up a lot of my time over the last year, I pretty much stopped blogging and only got back into it about a month ago. Now it's all coming back to me and I'm having fun playing around!
I spent several hours the other weekend trying to design a new template, but something wasn't working right and I couldn't figure out what it was. I even went as far as to email one of my old professors for help. He tried to pin point the problem, but in the end just suggested I visit pyzam.com where I could find free templates that I could "tweak."
There are lots of cute ones on the site, including the brown/pink one I just had. As I was posting pictures this morning, I realized I wanted a lighter background because the photos were looking washed out and strange against the brown background.
Ta da! We'll see how long this one lasts... I'm sure it won't be long before I'm searching for a fresh look. (Smile)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Changes
Posted by D.M. at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment