Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Diary

As a spin-off to one of my favorite Discovery Health shows, The Baby Diaries, I've started a new, really fun project.

I'm creating my own Baby Diary. Well, actually it will be more of a "Making a Baby" Diary and then a Pregnancy Diary and then finally a Baby Diary.

No, I'm not pregnant. Yet. But as you faithful blog readers may have figured out, we're trying. So this is just a heads up that I'm working on this fun project, creating a diary in Microsoft Word on my computer.

When (cross your fingers) I become pregnant and when we feel it is the right time (probably when I'm two or three months along) to share that happy news with our family and friends, I will upload the diary to this blog for you all to read.

I have a feeling the diary will prove much more interesting than some of my ramblings on this little blog. I'm so excited to do this! I think it will be a wonderful way to look back on this time in our lives, to re-live our emotions and feelings as we start (to try to create) our family.

Yay! Ok, I'm just really, really excited.

Oh! For those of you who know my husband personally, could you like not share with him that I shared this with you? Thanks.

I've heard (more often than I can count) "Why do you share our whole life story on the Internet... for a bunch of strangers to read?"

My response...."Because, honey, it's very therapeautic."

Wishing you all a wonderful night...think happy thoughts and look forward to reading my Baby Diaries sometime (HOPEFULLY) soon!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Jay always asks why I have to share 'everything' with my blogger buddies too and doesn't particularily care for it, but I pretty much tell him to deal because like you said, it helps!