Wow... that Dairy Queen, along with a very exciting phone call full of good news (which I will share with you on Friday!) sure helped turn my day around.
I still didn't get very much done at work, but I was able to come home in a much better mood. I even beat hubby home and had supper on the table when he walked in the door! Yay me! Plus, I shared with him my exciting news.
I have a pretty busy week coming up...donating blood with my dad on Wednesday...and I have some pretty important things to do pertaining to my exciting news (are you curious yet?)
I'm also getting super excited to stand up in my cousin's wedding on Oct. 18. I cannot wait! I had the privilege of getting to see her dress the other weekend when I went along to a fitting appt. to learn how to do the bustle. It's gorgeous! More than anything I can't wait to see these two get hitched...they're perfect for each other and are so happy together!
Their wedding just reminds me that in a few short weeks Mark and I will be celebrating ONE YEAR of MARRIAGE! The time flew by so quickly...I can't believe it!
Anyway, I hope you don't drive yourselves crazy wondering what my exciting news is, because unlike last time I haven't jinxed myself and there really is news to share. Different news than last time...so don't go thinking it's the same ole thing!
Alrighty I'm off to bed. If your heart calls you to it, could you please pray for Tricia and her CF Husband? They are definitely in need of some prayers and encouragement at this time.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Much Better...and Exciting News
Posted by D.M. at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment