Whoo hoo! Not me Monday...love it! Check out the other funnies over at McMama's blog.
I don't care what anyone says....
I did not cry as my uncle walked my cousin down the aisle at her wedding on Saturday. I also did not giggle during the middle of the ceremony when the little flower girl pulled up her dress and pointed at her undies and tights while whispering to me "Preeeeeetty!"
I did not go barefoot in most of the bridal party photos because my feet were not nearly bleeding from the too high, high-heels I didn't wear.
During the reception dinner, I swear I didn't drop half a bowl of corn in my lap or spill my glass of champagne...because that would not be classy and I am definitely a classy girl.
I did not drink too much, eat too many cupcakes or dance till I was all sweaty and my hair was falling down around my face.
I did not tell my brother's new girlfriend that I love her...because they've only been seeing each other for a month and that would be really, really weird.
I did not accidentally leave my cell phone at home, freak out when I couldn't find it my purse, and accuse the coach bus driver of "stealing it."
My husband did not ditch me in our hotel room Saturday night to go out to a bar with my uncles. It did not take me an hour to realize that when he said "I'm going to get ice" he really meant "I'm going to the bar."
I did not forget to pack our toothbrushes and paste in our overnight bag and we certainly did not start chewing gum at 8 a.m. to cover up our nasty breath en route to gift opening.
I did not eat two more cupcakes at gift opening and I did not say (out loud) that I wished I could get married again so I get a new paper shredder, pasta strainer and cutting board.
And finally...I am not typing this Not Me! Monday post on my last Monday of working at this job because I am not starting a new job on Wednesday! And....I did not just giggle with excitement as I typed "new job!"
Monday, October 20, 2008
Not Me!
Posted by D.M. at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love me some cupcakes.
Oh, I am sorry your feet hurt..
I would have taken my shoes off too..
Post a Comment