It's that time again! Check out McMama's site for other hilarious Not Me's!
I did not go out to eat with my husband Saturday afternoon and still insist that we buy popcorn when we went to see a movie an hour later.
I also did not cover my eyes during part of that movie, because I am not a wimp and I handle scary stuff very well.
I did not demand my husband get rid of the thousands of lady bugs that were not invading our apartment yesterday. I also did not tell him he had to do the killing task because "it's man's job."
I definitely didn't devour half the pan (with help from hubby) of the delicious cheesy hash brown potatoes I made yesterday.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd....I certainly did not accidentally drop my not-quite-24-hours-old-meaning-they're-that-new glasses on the lineolium floor, thereby scratching the right lens. And I didn't cry a little when Mark yelled at me for dropping them. I also didn't blame the dropping on the fact that he startled me with the fly (lady bug) swatter.
P.S. I've had a very exhausting, not me! couple of days. You too?
Monday, October 13, 2008
Not Me! Monday
Posted by D.M. at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
i feel for you about your new glasses. My are kinda new, and they too are already scratched.
Hope this week is better for you.
we so have lady bugs invading our house too! yuck!!
how about the 16 week old puppy did not grab 2 yr olds glasses off side of tub... and chew them!
Post a Comment