I've made it a point not to come across as "too preachy" in my blog postings, but the fact is that faith is a part of my every day life.
Healthy and thriving baby Stellan is a testament to just how good our God is. The fact that I've handled the rough transition from one job to another without second guessing my decision is all because of my trust and faith in God.
Whatever I am and whatever I will be is because of Him. Because I have faith.
I'm feeling very greatful, humbled, and overwhelmed with emotion tonight as I think about all that is done through Him. Thanks, all you blogger buddies, who joined me in prayer for baby Stellan.
We can not even begin to fathom the thousands of families around the world that need our help, prayer and faith. Here is a portion of the list of blogs that I follow. These families need our backing, so if your heart calls you to it - please visit their sites and say an extra prayer for them.
(Click on each of the names to follow a link to their site)
Brody Hurt
Jacob Schultz
Erin Buenger
Smiles and Trials
Elly Peters
Matt Pliska
Living Life Breathlessly
Haley Palmer's Family
Grace Meek
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Faith & Prayers
Posted by D.M. at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I can think of no finer blessing than your mention of Erin and her need for prayers on your website. Thank you so much.
I'm also rejoicing in a healthy Stellan.
VB
http://erinbuenger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment