Not Me! Monday is looking pretty gloomy and depressing. I cannot believe that my computer at work just crashed, taking all my files, word documents and photos with it. That did not just happen.
While I take a break from not freaking about the computer crash that did not just happen...here are some others....
I did not spend five hours Friday night reading a good book while neglecting housework and laundry. Along the same lines, I did not cry when I tried to go to bed because I missed my husband - who deserted me for a guy's weekend - so much.
On Saturday, I did not spend somewhere in the vacinity of $250 while shopping. I also did not order/purchase new glasses even though Mark asked me to wait til the first of the year.
When Mark finally arrived home from his trip Sunday and crawled into our bed for a nap (a vaction from his vacation) I certainly did not hop (jump) on the mattress, begging him to talk to me.
I did not snap at my mom yesterday after spending an hour and a half trying to get her new DVD/VCR hooked up and working. I also did not drill my brother about the new girl he's seeing...because that would annoy him and make him mad at me...and he's never angry with me.
I am not, right now, sitting at work with a cruddy back up computer feeling sorry for myself and all the work I've lost because of the computer crash that didn't happen.
And...I'm not going (right now) to Dairy Queen to drown my sorrows in greasy food and ice cream, because really I should be trying to salvage anything I can off my old computer rather than leaving the office to whine and cry.
Oh well, I hope your Not Me! Mondays are much better than mine. Much, much, much, much better...
Monday, October 6, 2008
That did not just happen...
Posted by D.M. at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
if it makes you feel better i so didn't go to dairy queen yesterday and eat lunch and ice cream, and i didn't see your mom and dad there either, because we're all healthy eaters. always. :) i know what you mean about missing your husband, the first summer we were married i did a summer camp and was away for an entire week. i cried myself to sleep pretty much every night. yay for him being home now.
Post a Comment