Attention all you fellow Jon & Kate Plus Eight lovers: the following post includes some spoilers for the upcoming season. If you wish to be surprised by the content of future episodes...read no further!
Ok, seriously who doesn't love Jon & Kate Plus Eight? I mean, you'd have to live in a cardboard box not to know the wonderfulness that is Jon, Kate, Cara, Mady, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Joel, Collin and Aaden Gosselin.
Because of my love for this family and the amazing TLC show, I was thrilled to see a four page story and photo spread in this week's People magazine.
The Gosselin's were in Hawaii during the magazine photo shoot and interview (future segment)that had Kate dishing on several NEW and EXCITING developments for the family.
(I'm warning you...stop reading now if you don't want to know....)
Jon & Kate are ADOPTING! A BABY! FROM KOREA! In the VERY near FUTURE! Can you imagine? I'm so very excited for them! They divulged that they will be adopting a girl and the reason they chose to adopt is, obviously, because Jon values his heritage and associates his family's ancestry with Korea.
So...will the show be called Jon & Kate Plus Nine? Somehow that just doesn't have the same ring to it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get used to it!
Also, they've hinted around in the past regarding plans to move. If you caught Tuesday's Viewer FAQ session, they mentioned that move, saying they would not be living in the same town or school district.
Let me just say that according to People Magazine...they are moving to a much warmer climate! I'm happy for them, but also a bit concerned as we've seen how much help Beth and some of the other family members have been in caring for the children. Now, they're adding another baby to the mix and moving further away from family...eek!
Hey, we know if anyone's cut out for it Jon & Kate are!
Sigh. I love how I feel like I know this family. Like I want to be involved in their decisions. I'm not ashamed to admit that when I read the article, I was a bit upset that they hadn't told "us" (the tv viewers) about these developments before they dished to a magazine audience that obviously doesn't know them as well as "We" do.
Ha ha. Ok, ok. I'm really not that weird. But I do love the show and I am extremely excited to see the changes this season. You too?
Friday, October 3, 2008
Warning: Jon & Kate Plus Eight SPOILER!
Posted by D.M. at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Ahhh! Ok, is it sad that my first thought was "I need to go buy that magazine"?? That's so crazy! But yay for a new baby!
Post a Comment